Saturday 9 May 2015

The East Wind - Aurora Love You

hi everyone!
Today I'd like to show a colouring I've created to enter The East Wind's first Instagram contest.  This is Aurora - Love You.  I'll be using her to create a Mother's Day card later.

Copics used:
Skin - E000, 00, 21, 11, 13, 04 R20
Eyes - B21, 23, 28
Hair - E59, 57, 55, 53
Clothes - R81, 83, 85, 89
Hair ribbon - Y31, 35, 38 T0, T2
I lined the eyes with a black .05 copic muli-liner and then coloured her iris with a Spica pen.  I love the sparkle it gave!  The picture really doesn't do it justice.

UPDATE: Here's the card!

Thanks for looking and if you like, please follow!  I'm also on Instagram as Crafty_Meerkat

I'm entering this make in the following challenges:
Hiding in my Craft Room - lets go digital
One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes for a Special Lady
Sentimental Sundays - Mother's Day with sentiment
Ribbon GIrls - anything goes with a Ribbon
Brown Sugar challenge - Layers

7 comments:

  1. lovely card and colouring love the hair and dress thanks for sharing with Brown Sugar Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, such fabulous colouring! Thank you for joining us at OSAAT and sharing your lovely card. Good luck. Christine DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the image and all the layers. Great job with the coloring! Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenges this week. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, now that's some coloring you've done there! What a lovely card, that hair is amazing! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

    AJ - DT, Sentimental Sundays

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your Top 3 win this week over at Sentimental Sundays!

    AJ - DT, Sentimental Sundays

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being one of our top 3 winners this week over at Sentimental Sundays! Lovely creation you've submitted :)

    AJ, DT Member :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!! Your coloring is off the charts! Congrats! You have been chosen as one of our HIMCR Winners! Please stop by to claim your prize!

    Thanks for playing along with us at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete