Friday 30 January 2015

SBS - Shake your tail feathers!

It's my favourite day of the month!!!  New Boudoir Release over at Simply B Stamps!

If you aren't familiar, Betty has started the cutest and cheekiest (pun intended!) line of Boudoir stamps available both in digis and limited release rubber.  This month had a Feathery burlesque theme.  I just love colouring all that skin!

First up - ME!  Here's Tail Feathers Melissa.  I may be a little biased but she's my fav.  lol



I love that Betty included a woman with a little more curves - this is Madame Frou Frou


Here's the very pretty Feathery Betty



And last but of course NOT least Kick Up Your Heels Corinne



Check out the New Release section of the store for some cute bundles, and to be sure you haven't missed out on some other fantastic new releases!  And of course visit the SBS blog for more inspiration - you won't believe the awesomeness these ladies have come up with!


No comments:

Post a Comment