Tuesday 2 December 2014

TSC - Done for the Year!

I'm very happy to say I AM done for the year!!!  Christmas shopping that is!  Unfortunately I thought I was smart doing all my shopping online, and they went and mailed my packages to be picked up at the post office in the mall!!!!  Lol....best laid plans....

What I'm not done are my Christmas cards. You know how it is - when you're a card maker everyone expects a handmade one.  Luckily when images are this fun it's easy to enjoy making them!

This is Checking out (for the year) by the Stamping Chef.  EVERY single week is a new challenge over on the challenge blog.  The Stamping Chef will be going through some branding changes soon, so be sure to scoop all the images you want before the changeover....no guarantee they'll make the cut!  Also please join the Slinky Tart fb group to keep up to date with the exciting changes!

I coloured her with Copics, added some frantage and flowers, and some white flock to her outfit to give it texture.
Thanks for looking and check back later this week for a whooooole bunch more Christmas cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment