Friday 5 December 2014

SBS Christmas Boudoirs and an exciting announcement!

Happy Friday!!!  SOOO excited to show off these super duper awesome new Simply B Stamps.

We all loved her first boudoir line.  Aaaand, I don't know about you, but sometimes I get bored with Christmas images.  So when Betty told me she was doing a holiday line called of boudoir images I knew I'd have some new favourites.  You may have purchased these as a secret release, and they're now available to everyone.

But then came the even better news.  She said she was drawing up something sexy but classy and I jokingly said "oh, me?".  She said "yes" and I thought she was kidding....until she asked if I'd like to be part of the boudoir line!  UMMM YES!!!!  Betty and I both share a love for that kind of thing, so I was thrilled about the opportunity.  And I've wanted to be part of this DT so badly!

The line has four cuties complete with sentiments.  

Figgy Pudding Corinne

I used some frantage around her and added flock to her corset.

Betty has two characters.  First up is Lump of Coal Betty

and this one is quite obviously Santa Baby Betty.

Having the song in mind I blinged her rings out and added tinsel glitter to trim her lingerie. 

And last but NOT least.... Melissa Mistletoe and Tiny
Betty even gave me a whole story about how the naughty elf walked in on her while she was dressing!!  lol.  

Don't you love them?  They're all available NOW over in the new items section of the store.  Be sure to show off all your makes on the SBS fanpage too!

4 comments:

  1. these are all so beautiful!!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards and I am so happy for you to :) I will always be a great supporter of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. So hAppy for you!! Gorgeous creations hun. Well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, Stunning, Stunning!! All of these are amazing and you Look Beautiful as a digi!!! LOVE!!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete