Sunday 15 June 2014

Happy 5th Birthday Sassy Studio Designs!!!

Hi everyone!
I'm not sure about you, but when the beautiful weather comes I tend to craft less.  It's hard to stay inside when it's so beautiful outside!  Especially here in Ontario when we need to take advantage of the few short warm months we get.
If you find you're already losing your colouring-mojo, I have a deal that's sure to inspire!  This month we are celebrating Sassy Studio Designs’ 5 year birthday!!!  We have a very special deal for you this month as we are offer 5 images for $5.00
Yep that’s right 5 of Lindsay’s very first images she created when she opened the doors to Sassy Studio Designs!!
You will receive Cellphone Cindi, Fabby Gabby, Princess, Jenny June Bride and Sassy Cassie.  Go here to check them all out!



I used the image Princess.  I fell in love with the expression on her face.  And the feathers in her hair inspired me to use them on the card too.  
Check out what the other DT members did with their images on the Sassy Studio Designs Blog.  Pick them up for this fantastic price while you can, and get crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment