Wednesday 19 March 2014

Scrapper's Delights - Crafty Honeys

Hello everyone!  Well, there's a good chance if you're checking out crafting blogs that you're a crafting friend.  If so, you're going to LOVE the new images at Scrapper's Delights!

Meet the Crafty Honeys - available starting today!! (each sold separately).

I'm sure each and every one of you see yourselves in at least one of these cuties.  I certainly related to Crafty Honeys Markers!
I keep all my Copics in a grid container - which is great for storage and organization, but not so great for easy access.  I like to pull the Copics I'm using and put them beside me to keep them handy.  I used this image to create a container to keep beside me while I colour.

I'm sure you have a hundred creative ideas running through your head with what you could use these images for.  Be sure to pop over to Scrapper's Delights challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT came up with.  Happy Crafting!

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:
Craft my Life - Anything but a card
Fitztown Challenge - Anything goes
My Craft Creations - Anything goes
Without Words - Relax or Hobby

3 comments:

  1. Super cute image and what a great project you came up with! Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful work gorgeous stamp, just like it should be genuine girl!
    Thank you for participating Fitztown Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project... Love the sweet image & great design...Thank you for joining us at Craft my Life challenge... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete