Tuesday 26 November 2013

Paper Shelter - Rosettes

Hello Everyone!  A new challenge from Just Inspirational Challenges.  I had soooo much fun with this one.  Our very talented sponsor is The Paper Shelter.  I just LOVE colouring these girls, and The Paper Shelter make so many unique characters and scenarios.

This week's theme is Rosettes.  They can be a little challenging if you've never done them before, but watch a YouTube video or two and you'll be a pro in no time.
Here's my make for the challenge.  I'm a big pet lover and I think I'm going to give this one to my dog's groomer.  I tried playing around with Copic blender solution and textures (washcloth, sponge, cotton) to give the monsters texture. The image is called Monster Pet Shop
Be sure to head over to Just Inspirational Challenges and enter your Rosettes!

No comments:

Post a Comment